on April 13th & 14th, 2012.
A total of seventeen (17) motors were tested and certified, including motors from Pro24-1G (‘E’ motor) up to the Pro98-6GXL (‘N’ motor):
- 1. 26-E31-WT-15A (CTI Pro24-1G)
2. 24-E22-SS-13A (CTI Pro24-1G)
3. 60-F50-SK-13A (CTI Pro24-3G)
4. 75-F51-CL-12A (CTI Pro24-3G)
5. 1013-J453-WH-16A (CTI Pro38-6GXL)
6. 654-J316-PK-17A (CTI Pro38-5G)
7. 2833-L805-WH-P (CTI Pro54-6GXL)
8. 1997-K650-PK-21A (CTI Pro54-5G)
9. 2330-K2000-VM-P (CTI Pro75-2G)
10. 3300-L3200-VM-P (CTI Pro75-3G)
11. 3419-L645-GR-P (CTI Pro75-3G)
12. 1955-K735-SK-P (CTI Pro75-2G)
13. 2856-L910-CS-P (CTI Pro75-2G)
14. 4263-L1350-CS-P (CTI Pro75-3G)
15. 2430-K661-BS-P (CTI Pro75-2G)
16. 3727-L1050-BS-P (CTI Pro75-3G)
17. 17907-N2540-GR-P (CTI Pro98-6GXL)
While these motors were certified in Canada, a reciprocal agreement between the Canadian Association of Rocketry, the Tripoli Rocketry Association and the National Association of Rocketry means they may be flown in many jurisdictions.
I am very pleased to announce the certification of these new reloads from Cesaroni Technology, Inc. Simulation files are being prepared, and these official certification letters and the accompanying thrust curves will be available on the official CAR-ACF website soon.
Chair of CAR Motor Certification